The Connecticut Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory (CVMDL) at the University of Connecticut is dedicated to providing top quality diagnostic services to our clients, who are comprised of veterinarians, members of the agricultural industry, owners of companion, zoo, and aquatic animals, stewards of Connecticut wildlife, and residents of Connecticut, New England, and beyond. We strive to work cooperatively with federal and state veterinary agencies to enhance disease surveillance and response.
- To provide appropriate leadership and clear vision;
- To ensure employee safety and well being;
- To build client service and satisfaction through client interaction;
- To continue to improve quality of service through employee involvement;
- To carry out all operations in a cost-effective manner;
- To maintain compliance with the Requirements for an Accredited Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory of the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (AAVLD).
CVMDL maintains a high standard of client confidentiality. Read our policy.